HSV-110 is a compact and high performance potentiostat / galvanostat which is equipped with a LCD monitor and includes data memory function. HSV-110 can perform electrochemical measurements of varieties.
- 7 basic measurement techniques are available.
Sweep technique CV (Cyclic Voltammetry)
LSV (Linear Sweep Voltammetry)
Step technique CA (Double Step Chrono-Amperometry)
CP (Single Step Chrono-Potentiometry)
CA (Single Step Chrono-Amperometry)
CP (Double Step Chrono-Potentiometry)
Others Rest Potential Measurement
- Color LCD displays measurement waveform , so HSV-110 is available in stand-alone mode.
- Measured data can be saved in USB memory.
- Measurement condition can be changed even during the measurement. Preliminary test can be done easily.
- Digital filter reduces the noise.
- It connects with PC via Ethernet and remote control operation is also possible. (option)
|Maximum Output Voltage||±12V|
|Current Ranges||100mA, 10mA, 1mA, 100μA, 10μA, 1μA, 100nA, 10nA,
AUTO (8 ranges and auto range)
|Control potential||0～±6V (setting resolution：1mV)|
|Slope sweep rate||10V/sec～1mV/min (7 ranges)|
|Cycle number of CV||1～99 cycles and continuous|
|Step time setting range||1ms～999.9min (sec/min: two ranges)|
|Potential measurement accuracy||±0.2 % of reading ±1 mV|
|Current measurement accuracy||100mA ～10μA range : ±0.5% of reading ±0.2% of Full Scale Range
1μA～10nA range : ±2% of reading ±2% of Full Scale Range
|Data sampling interval||20μS～1min (8 ranges and Auto range)|
|Monitor / record / output|
|Measurement monitor display||6.5 inch color LCD|
|Memory output||USB memory available|
|Connection to remote control PC||Ethernet, OS: Windows Vista Business,WindowsXP professional|